Sylhet is a city in eastern Bangladesh, on the Surma River. It’s known for its Sufi shrines, like the ornate tomb and mosque of 14th-century saint Hazrat Shah Jalal, now a major pilgrimage site near Dargah Gate. The tiny Museum of Rajas contains belongings of the local folk poet Hasan Raja. A 3-domed gateway stands at the 17th-century Shahi Eidgah, a huge open-air hilltop mosque built by Emperor Aurangzeb.
- Tour Type: Standard Trips
- Tour Duration: 1 Nights, 2 Days
- Minimum Person: 4
- Maximum person: 36
- Visa Asst: Applicable for foreigner only
- Payment Method: Online/Bank/COD/Card
- Help Line: +880977866604
- Location: Sylhet
- Non AC
More About Packages
- Return non-ac bus ticket
- Superior AC room accommodation for 1 Night
- Sightseeing in PVT microbus Journey by boat guide service
- All meals (2 Breakfast 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner) Fresh room
- Booking will confirm after payment.
- Booking should be confirmed 7 days before the tour.
- Booking amount will be 50% of the tour fees.
- Rest of booking amount should pay 3 days prior the tour.