- Tour Type: Standard Trips
- Tour Duration: 3 Nights, 4 Days
- Minimum Person: 10
- Maximum person: 10
- Visa Asst: Applicable for foreigner only
- Payment Method: Online/Bank/COD/Card
- Help Line: +8801612949410
- Location: Cox’s Bazar
- Entry Fee
- AC Micro
- Guide Service
Arrival at Sreemangal by luxury ac microbus. After refreshment at hotel room & lunch, we will now move to the tour of the wonderful tea gardens, & Madhobpur lake. Because of the availability of private microbus, one has the freedom of being able to take photos wherever wanted. Now we move to visit the historical monument of Bir Shrestro Hamidur Rahman near the India-Bangladesh border. In the evening we begin our journey to the Neelkontho Tea cabin to enjoy our evening 7 colored tea. Overnight at resort after dinner.
After breakfast, we will begin our drive to the Lauachora resort. Followed by our visit to the Sitesh babu’s zoo & BGB graveyard of our liberation war victims. We will also have the traditional cuisine of Sreemangal as lunch. Next we will enjoy our trip to Baikal lake, where one will enjoy the beauty of the various species of butterflies. In the evening after snacks we begin our journey towards Dhaka.
- Booking will confirm after payment.
- Booking should be confirmed 7 days before the tour.
- Booking amount will be 50% of the tour fees.
- Rest of booking amount should pay 3 days prior the tour.