About Cox’s Bazar
Cox’s bazar is admired among the Bangladeshi people for natural beauty. World’s longest sea beach is situated here for which it is a very attractive tourist destination of Bangladesh. Bonding of tide and sandy beach along with open fresh air make the atmosphere hypnotic.
About Saint Martin
The only coral island of Bangladesh is “Saint Martin”. It is located in the northeastern part of Bay of Bengal. Corals and deep blue water have made Siant Martin a major tourist attraction only because of it’s panoramic view and untouched aquatic life. This island is locally known as “Narikel Jinjira” because the beaches are fringed with coconut tree.
- Tour Type: Standard Trips
- Tour Duration: 2 Nights, 3 Days
- Minimum Person: 2
- Maximum person: 40
- Visa Asst: Applicable for foreigner only
- Payment Method: Online/Bank/COD/Card
- Help Line: +8801612949410
- Location: Cox’s Bazar & Saint Martin
- Non AC
More About Packages
- 1 Night accommodation at 3 Star hotel in Cox’s Bazar.
- 1 Night accommodation at Eco Resort in Saint Martin.
- Round trip transportation (Dhaka-Cox’s-Saint Martin-Dhaka Non AC BUS).
- Cox’s Bazar to Teknaf Tourist bus.
- Teknaf and Saint Martin return ship.
- Breakfast in Cox’s Bazar and Saint Martin
- Lunch & Candle light dinner at Saint Martin.
- Trip to Inani & Himchari falls
- Trip to Chera Dip.
- Free wi-fi at cox’s Bazar.
- Booking will confirm after payment.
- Booking should be confirmed 7 days before the tour.
- Booking amount will be 50% of the tour fees.
- Rest of booking amount should pay 3 days prior the tour.